UX-Related URLsJakob Nielsen's Useit.com
WWW Consortium Specifications
Human Factors Int'l
A List Apart
User Interface Engineering
Java Design Guidelines
Boxes and Arrows
ProfileRobert M. Foster II
- Strong team leader with excellent communication skills and the unique ability to act as a well-informed liaison between customers, business stakeholders, and development teams.
- Web pioneer, developing and designing web interfaces since 1995.
- Electronic product strategist, expert in creating and delivering holistic, enterprise-wide, customer-centric solutions for multiple personas.
- Expert at establishing best practices for requirements gathering and design artifact creation, i.e., use cases, personas, wireframes, workflow diagrams, storyboards, high-fidelity mock-ups, and prototypes.
- Expert at conducting user research through multiple techniques - including contextual inquiry - and conducting user-testing.
- Expert at UI and experience analysis and providing heuristic and expert reviews.
- Broad experience with multiple methodologies, from RUP to Agile, to Extreme.
SPECIALTIES & SKILLS:
- Establishing Best UX Practices and Methodologies
- RUP, Agile and Extreme Processes
- Business Analysis
- Contextual Inquiry and Design
- Requirements Elicitation and Gathering
- Persona Development
- Use Cases and User Stories
- Interaction and Interface Design
- Information Architecture
- Storyboards, Wire-frames, and Prototypes
- User Testing
- Section 508 Compliance
- Training and Presentations
- Graphic and Web Site Design
- Proficient in Photoshop, Visio, BBEdit, HTML, DHTML, XHTML, CSS, and the Microsoft Office Suite.